Saturday, June 18, 2011

The starting line up!

Ok here we go, you can't follow me if you don't have any guidelines to follow. So here are the meat and potatoes of the starting line. I am going to give you my income. Oh, I know it is so taboo to talk about money in America, but look, I don't care anymore. I am tearing the veil away and we going to see how my financial situation improves if I follow these prosperity teachings!

So I am currently a Court Reporter for the State of Delaware at Paygrade 7. You can look it up if you want. Now this is my only source of income right now.

My goal is to see if doing all of these things that are spelled out in these books will improve my financial situation.

They say you have to set your intentions so here are mine.

"I want to have multiple streams of income"
"I want to double my salary by the end of this year"

So there you have it! Those are my goals and intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment