Friday, June 17, 2011

Ok first things first

Ok my name is Kristin, a common one I know so sometimes I throw my middle name in the mix to switch it up "Alana". Anyway I am a 28 year old single mother of twin boys. My boys by the way are three and a half. They are a strong factor behind why I started this blog. You may be wondering how do boys and prosperity mix. Well besides the fact that I am extremely blessed to be a mother to my sons, I recently read according to the USDA that is cost 250,000 to raise one child, times that by two, and you got the reason behind my fascination with abundance.

Here is the bottom line I want to provide everything I can for my sons. Now, of course they got the basics!! But I want them to be able to have everything they possibly can have available to them. I am sure unless you have been living under a rock for the past few years, the media and just about everyone else says we are in a "recession". However, I am of the mind that not everybody is buying into that, no pun intended.

So here it is I want to tap into this abundance that all the prosperity teachers are talking about. You know who I mean all the people who say you have to have faith to receive. I am going to study these folks, and APPLY what they teach. Why? Well I want to see if what they say holds any weight!! I want to see if what they teach in all of the self help, business books is true!! I will be the prosperity guinea pig if you will.

So follow along with me on twitter @krissyprospers and see what happens. Let's see if what they say is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment